Computer hardware issues in Classroom

What is it?

SCC provides services for Issues with  computer hardware, printers scanners and malfunctioning monitors, mice and keyboards in classrooms.

Who can use it?

Faculty/staff can request service to classroom IT equipment.

Where can I access this service?

Please click the "Request service" on this page or contact the service desk at or call (636) 922-8555.

Request Service


Service ID: 48841
Mon 2/15/21 5:26 PM
Mon 3/8/21 3:29 PM