Hardware diagnosis and repair for faculty/staff computers

What is it?

SCC provides services for diagnosing/repairing computer hardware, malfunctioning monitors, mice and keyboards in their offices.

Who can use it?

Faculty/staff can request service to for equipment in their offices.

Where can I access this service?

Please click the "Request service" on this page or contact the service desk at it-servicedesk@stchas.edu or call (636) 922-8555.

Request Service


Service ID: 48848
Mon 2/15/21 5:35 PM
Mon 3/8/21 3:22 PM